ƯU ĐÃI KHI MUA HÀNG
Miễn phí hỗ trợ cài đặt lên máy tính PC
Hàng Chính Hãng 100%
Sản Phẩm Oder Không có Sẵn
Hotline Hỗ Trợ: 0942979696
Apogee Duet 2 The Most Popular Portable Audio Interface for Professional Quality Recording
Apogee Duet sets the industry standard for portable professional audio recording. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and elegant simplicity, Duet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 2 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O and ESS Sabre32 DAC technology.
With Duet’s 2 combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Duet also includes 4 analog outputs – 2 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output.
See what Wayne Wilkins (Composer, Producer – Beyoncé, No Doubt)
and Sam Farrar (Musician – Maroon 5, Phantom Planet) say about Duet.
Apogee Duet Highlights
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 2 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 4 analog outputs – 2 balanced 1/4” mono outputs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac or Windows PC
- Direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
Legendary Sound Quality
The Apogee Advantage
Why Apogee Duet is the best choice
for your studio
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 25 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like Duet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades. Duet is built solidly on this reputation.
A difference you will hear
From the mic preamps to the AD/DA converters and the clocking, Duet is best-in-class and cutting-edge Apogee technology. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, Duet was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
Pristine, next generation
Duet’s AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. Duet’s efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
Smooth, detailed world-class
Much like the AD/DA converters, Duet’s mic preamps feature the latest components and offer seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible range of 0-75dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. Duet’s mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
Soft Limit – Protection from digital overs
An Apogee technology first introduced in 1992 on Apogee’s AD-500 converter, Soft Limit can be heard on countless platinum selling records around the world. Once a technology exclusively reserved for Apogee’s most advanced audio converters, Soft Limit is included in Duet and can be enabled in Apogee Maestro software.
This superior analog design prevents the digital clipping that causes distortion by instantaneously rounding off transient peaks before they hit the analog-to-digital converter. Soft Limit allows several more decibels of apparent level to be recorded while subtly providing an analog-like warmth to the sound.
ESS Sabre32 32-bit Hyperstream DAC with Time Domain Jitter Eliminator offers unequalled dynamic range, ultra low distortion, and unmatched audio clarity free from input jitter.
While ESS Sabre32 DAC has been widely recognized and employed in the audiophile community as the next step in converter technology, Apogee is one of the first pro audio manufacturers to employ this DAC in an interface designed for audio and video professionals. ESS Sabre32 DAC technology, as employed in Duet 2, Duet for iPad & Mac, Quartet and Symphony I/O, is one ingredient in the Apogee Engineering Difference. The benefits of the ESS Sabre32 DAC include:
32-bit DAC Architecture – Compared to older 24-bit technology, the Sabre32 DAC’s 32-bit filter processing results in significantly lower noise and distortion, for a pure listening experience free from artifacts. 32-bit digital attenuation ensures that sonic purity is maintained at any listening level.
Time Domain Jitter Elimination removes clock inconsistencies from the incoming digital data, so the converted analog output preserves the clarity and soundstage detail of the original recording.
Apogee Maestro Software
Application for low latency monitoring
and control of Apogee audio interfaces on Mac, PC or iOS.
Access all control functions and settings with Maestro, Apogee’s comprehensive software control application. Maestro features a single window interface with quick access to all Apogee device settings. Select your input type, enable Soft Limit on mic and instrument inputs, and use the mixer for low latency monitoring. Maestro lets you easily configure your Apogee interface to fit your workflow.
Maestro is included in the Duet software installer for Mac/PC. If you’re connecting Duet to an iPhone or iPad (iOS cable sold separately), Maestro is available for free from the App store.
- USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac, PC or iOS
- 2 analog inputs:
- Combination Line (balanced +20dBu max)
- Mic/Instrument (+20dBu/+14dBu max)
- 2 Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 4 analog outputs:
- 2 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- A/D and D/A conversion at 24-bit/192kHz
- MIDI connection (Core MIDI compatible; USB-A type connector)
- Controller knob selects function, sets input and output level
- Top panel high resolution OLED display
- Two assignable top panel touch pads to control:
- Mute speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Dim speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Sum to mono speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Assign headphones to outputs 1-2, 3-4 or low latency mixer
- Clear Meters
- Apogee’s Maestro app (included in Mac and PC installer) for advanced control
- Available for free from the App store, if connecting to iOS (cable sold separately)
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Made in the U.S.A.
- EIN: 128dB (un-weighted) @ 60dB, 150Ohm input
- Max input level: +20dBu
- Input impedance: 3KOhm
- Max input level 14 dBu
- Input impedance: >2MOhm
- Max input level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max input level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Input impedance: 5KOhm
- Freq resp 20 Hz -20Khz: > +/-0.2dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD + N: -106dB (@ 96Khz)
- Dyn. Range: 114dB (A-weighted)
- Max output level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max output level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Line output impedance: 90 Ohm
- Max output level headphones: 19dBu
- HPH output impedance 30 Ohm.
- Freq resp 20Hz -20 Khz: > +/- 0.05dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD+N : -113dB (@96Khz)
- Dyn Range: 123dB (A-weighted)